If agreed by the doctor, repeat prescriptions can be obtained by:
- Ordering On-line - ask at reception for details on how to register
- ticking the items needed on the right hand side of the prescription and put the form in the box at reception
- asking the pharmacy to collect for you
- by post enclosing a SAE
- Telephone ordering is NO longer accepted
- email: CMCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review their regular medications.
Please allow 48 working hours between requesting and collecting your prescription.
Patients can register to order prescriptions on line at Reception
Patients can request electronic prescriptions via Reception